The Coast Rider and Stroller can be easily plugged-in with any stroller, making it a perfect dual ride for older brothers or sisters, relinquishing the need to purchase yet another twin or extra stroller. Coast Rider Stroller Canopy (sold separately) helps shield your child from harmful sun rays and other unpleasant weather elements while on the go. Available in four different colors, The Coast meets or exceeds all ASTM and CPSC standards.
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminum frame.
- Easily attachable to standard sized strollers using Velcro strap buckle (best used for strollers less than an 8″ rear wheel).
- Soft Ride wheels for less pushing effort and comfortable for child.
- Folds inward like a book with just one hand.
- Easy to assemble.
- For stroller function, the age minimum is 6 months old.
- For scooter function, the age minimum is 1 year old.
- For rider function, the age minimum is 3 years old.
- Max weight is 45 lbs.