Made with 100% natural mineral salts that are food-grade certified. NO harsh chemicals, petrochemicals, preservatives and parabens. 100% biodegradable and environment friendly. Contains NO phosphates and chlorines.Up to 100 uses in the 10.5 Oz bottle and Easy to rinse off and leaves no taste or odor. Patent-pending mineral cleaning technology that effectively cuts through, breaks down and removes waxes, bacteria, pesticides and other harmful microbes. Scientifically tested to be 400% more effective than water alone.
Why we like it: An easy safety measure to take before consuming fruits and veggies. Soak for 5 minutes, rinse and eat! No salty taste or residue once washed.