Load ‘em! Link ‘em! Launch ‘em! Create high-flying, chain-reaction fun with new ZipLinx Triple Tower Blast from Blip Toys!
Blip Toys will be launching two Zip Linx sets: Zip Linx Triple Tower Blast and Zip Linx Hi-Fly Set. Both Zip Linx sets deliver a different eye-popping payoff to the classic domino run– launching pieces up to three-feet high into the air! The magic of the Zip Linx system is the ease of set up AND no accidental starts of your run. Your design won’t “pop” until you lay in the special Linx Launcher Key! Each uniquely designed 3.3” x-shaped, interlocking Zip Linx piece lets you create an unlimited number of designs.
1) Press down on the x-shaped Zip Linx to close it into the ready to launch position.
2) Build your design by overlapping the Zip Linx in the color and pattern of your choice,
3) Once your design is complete, add the Zip Linx Launcher Key to the front of your design.
4) Press the Launcher Key to watch your creation fly!
5) For added fun, add in the special high-flying balls on top of select Zip Linx within your design!
Zip Linx Triple Tower Blast
• Includes over 10 feet of Zip Linx, plus mega launchers and hammers to help create the ultimate chain reaction!
• Zip Linx Triple Tower Blast comes with 40 Zip Linx, 3 mega launchers, 6 hi-fly balls, 3 hammers and bases, 1 hammer extension and 1 launcher key
“I have never come across any toy like this, so we were very excited to try this out.”
“It took a solid 15 minutes for me to get these things up…BUT, once they were all hooked into place, we had a great time playing with them.”
“The premise is to watch a chain reaction happen. The ZipLinx are plastic Linx that when triggered snap and fly into the air. If you line them up, you get a large chain reaction of Linx flying in the air.”
“The “tower blast” portion consists of building the tower with linx around it to cause an even bigger chain reaction. The goal is to hit one portion of the tower, which in turn will cause another one to trigger linx to fly up into the air. There are balls that can be placed on the linx that also go flying.”
“My kids definitely enjoyed setting the linx up and watching them spring open. We did a slow motion video of them popping up that they loved as well.”
“After I got past the amount of effort it took to set these up, I really did love them, and so did my kids. As mentioned, I think this is a totally unique toy that once you get the hang of it, will grant lots of creative fun.”